Selling your Main Line home is a big deal and it's pretty important to have the right people around you (yes, even in a seller's market!). A great Main Line real estate agent can market your home successfully and sell your home quickly and for more money.
The listing appointment is YOUR opportunity to interview agents for the job of selling your largest asset. Here are some important questions to ask agents during the listing appointment to make sure you feel confident putting your trust in them.
- How will we communicate?
- What is your plan for marketing my home?
- Are you full-time or part-time?
- What are your average days on market, and how many homes have you listed in 2022?
- What do I need to do to prepare my home for the market?
- What is your plan on pricing my home?
- Do you work independently or with a team?
- Will someone cover for you in case of an emergency or a vacation?
- What is your historical ratio of list price to final sale price?
- How familiar are you with my neighborhood / area?
Selling your home is a huge financial decision, and the experience can easily become a very stressful situation with the wrong agent guiding you. It's important to find and work with someone you trust, who can make the process of selling as smooth and stress-free as possible (while netting you the most money).
If you've been thinking about selling, send me a message — I would love to interview for the position!
Here are the links for our School District search, with the newest listings first:
Lower Merion School District:
Radnor School District:
Tredyffrin-Easttown School District:
If you have any questions about these listings or would like to see any of them in person, please contact me - 610-256-4435